Friday, February 25, 2011


World Botanical Garden near Hilo


We were looking for waterfalls, but found coconut island instead.


We had some great food here. Ray especially enjoyed the shrine dedicated
to the Green Bay Packers. I enjoyed the fish!


We got a chance to go fishing when we were in Kona. Mike & Nancee's friends (Mike & Carol) took
us out on their boat. Ray caught a yellow-fin tuna and I caught a beracuda which we turned loose
after the photo shoot. It was tons of fun. There were a lot of humpback whales in the waters around us.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea it took that long to grow a pineapple. I guess I won't take eating them so much for granted. Looks like you guys had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some friends like that - you know, with a boat in Hawaii. Perhaps in my next life.

    ReplyDelete